Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amaya OS vs. 10 has reverted to Amaya OS lite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya OS vs. 10 has reverted to Amaya OS lite.

My computer did some updates. I load Amaya and Amaya OS Lite comes up. I have Amaya OS vs. 10 installed. The dongle isn't being recognized and the OS is not communicating with my machines. What happened?

Plug in you dongle to a different usb port sometimes usb ports get a little funky if that doesnt wotk, call melco for a new dongle

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

My thought is the computer upgrade may have knocked out the sentinel driver.

I would try first - re-running the os install. If that doesn't work, uninstall the sentinel driver, and reinstall that alone.

Last resort is to contact melco - but my guess is it's the computer, not the stick given it was working before the upgrade.

Out of curiosity, what were the upgrades - like from windows 8 to 10?
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

The Microsoft Windows 10 update to version 1703 (KB890830) killed my sentinel dongle drivers for 2 different products by Bernina and disrupted my Wilcom sentinel dongle driver. Wilcom had a fix. Bernina did not. Last night I received another update from Microsoft. It fixed both of the Bernina dongles. The fix came in "quality update" KB4022405, according to my update history.
        I don't know about the Melco dongle since the computer I run Melco software on has not been updated. Since that is also a Sentinel dongle, I would not be surprised if it would also be fixed by update KB4022405. Hope this helps.
        Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

For clarification, there were 2 other updates applied to my computer last night. In addition to KB4022405, there were KB4022730 and KB4022725. In reading the details on each of these, I could not determine which one might have fixed my Bernina dongles. HTH.
          Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Working...
          X