Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problems with finishing a sew.

Hi!
    I have a Amaya XT that is about 10 yrs old and I have been having trouble with it lately.
    It started with shutting down on its own but leaving the main light on. It would finish a design and then refuse to do anything else. It wouldn't load a design, it wouldn't change threads, even the emergency stop didn't work. After i shut down and restarted the machines and the computer it would turn on again. After that I had trouble loading designs. it would say that the sew was not complete but it wouldn't let me reset the design. I can't move it to any part of the design because when I click on the settings tab a pop up block comes up that says i need to enter an integer between 0-25 and it keeps popping up if i try to go to another tab.
    Now it will load a design (after a few shut downs and restarts) but it won't finish the design. The needle just goes up and down without the arms moving or the thread feeders moving.
    any suggestions would be fantastic! thank you

My only suggestion would be to reload the software. And there is a way to clear old designs out of the machine (search for that because I can't remember how).

Comment

We have cleared out the jobs folder and we just uploaded the latest versions of the software.
      We still have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sevlow88 View Post
        We have cleared out the jobs folder and we just uploaded the latest versions of the software.
        We still have the same problem.
        Did you try doing a force download from the OS so the RSA files get pushed to the motherboard?

Worth a shot in case somehow the firmware on the board got corrupted.

Otherwise, may be time to call in a tech
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
        X