I need Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Rod

I have been trying to call Rod but his phone number won't go thru. Can you call me at 808-960-1562. My XT is down.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Juli
    Did you find Rod?
    What is the problem?
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

His phone number doesn't work and he never did contact me. My motherboard is wonky. I know this because when I start it up and am looking at the motherboard, none of the lights in the upper right section turn on. It simple won't initialize. But I would try about every half hour and finally it did initialize and I did just now manage to finish my big hat job. I think I am going to have to get someone out here to do some deep maintenance. My nearest tech is in Honolulu and, of course, he wants airfare (at least $200), a rental car (I live 5 min from our airport but he wants his own transportation), and I have a feeling we are going to need parts (min 2 days for that and longer if weekends are involved). That may involve a hotel room. You see my problem. I just wish a tech wanted a vacation in Hawaii. He could work on my machine for a whole day, order parts, then go sight seeing for 2 days, come back and finish up. The weather is great and everything is green. The ocean is wonderful and my husband could take him out for a day of deep sea fishing. My machine is 10 years old and never had a good going over. Oh well, I just might give up emb totally.

Comment

These are the two numbers I have for him, just to fact check.
        Can't remember which is his cell though. 208-898-4117 and 208-484-8665 Good Luck!
        Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Try going through and checking all the connectors.
          Motherboard & machine....
          Make sure your grounded and check each one.

I had something similar happen several years back.
          I even purchased a new motherboard had it replaced
          and it still did not work.
          finally put the original back in and went through every connection in the machine
          after the second go through it all worked and has been fine since.
          I shill have the new motherboard. ($1200.00)

I could not tell you what connection it was.
          BUT all we ended up doing was unplug everything and reconnect.
          Strange I know but it is what happened..

Good luck
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks for the info. I have now turned my machine off. Got an order for hats as I was out for lunch, so need to turn it back on. If it doesn't initialize, I'll re-plug in everything.

Comment

Working...
            X