Need help loading designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help loading designs

Something has run amok today, reinstalled everything to see if it would fix...

Can no longer simply load a design into machine from Design Shop v9. Have to save and open in AmayaOS to get it to work. When trying to load machine from DS I get a "Amaya OS is not responding. Would you like to try again?" error window.

Any thoughts??

Originally posted by johntalipsky View Post
    Something has run amok today, reinstalled everything to see if it would fix...

Can no longer simply load a design into machine from Design Shop v9. Have to save and open in AmayaOS to get it to work. When trying to load machine from DS I get a "Amaya OS is not responding. Would you like to try again?" error window.

Any thoughts??

Think you need to run both programs as administrator and it should then function.

Right mouse click on the icon and find the setting to do that.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Hello
      This may sound like an incorrect way to upload a design but this how I have done it since 2009 when I purchased machine and it works.

I go to my design right click X2 on it an than it takes right to my Design Shop where I can add hoop and my any changes. Then I load to machine from there to input my threads.

I hope this makes sense to you,although this was not how we were taught in my class this is a hint that someone else has given me,and it has worked well for me.

Good luck.

Johanna
      Las Vegas

Comment

Working...
      X