Amaya OS v10 software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya OS v10 software

As of late we are having two issues with our Amaya software and the font aspect/size when editing a name.

For instance, we have names that are pulled over such as "E. Garcia", initially the size of the name and font is correct. But when we add more letters to the current name such as
    (2) more lowercase a's, the font gets bigger and the font changes even though the font in the right info panel still shows the same font and size of before.

Second issue is when we have a name that is all capitals letters we can not add any lowercase letters, any letter we input is capitalized on the screen and the same goes for names that are all lowercase we can not add any lowercase letters to the name.

Please advise on ow to fix these issues...

On the first issue -- to change a name, double click the name. When the input box comes up to type into, are you backspacing to erase the current name and then putting in the new one? If you are and it is changing things for you, I am lost. Otherwise, it is very easy to change fonts accidentally. I have been doing this for 15 years now, and I still make that boo-boo.

On the second one -- block is an upper case font only, I think?? -- there are no lower case letters. At the upper right corner of the top box is a bar that says "Code Sheet". Click on it and wait a few minutes. All of the Melco fonts will appear in a .pdf document. Print that out and keep it -- about 130 pages long. It shows all of the fonts and their various properties, as well as bonus characters you can get by typing various codes into the box on some fonts.

My default for problems -- reload the software.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-04-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

MS. Judy,

Thank you. I will try the solutions you presented. As I have fiddle with it more, i think the default of reloading the software is possibly the solution that will work.

Are there any pitfall i should avoid when un-installing and re-installing the software?

Also, Is there a way to find my license number because I am not sure end user has kept up with the information.

Comment

Hi there. I never uninstall, just reinstall a fresh copy over the top. I can't think of anything to avoid...someone else please feel free to chime in!

Comment

Working...
        X