Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with round circle

Hi to everyone
    I have a problem when embroidering a round circle, the size from left to right, it looks ok, but top and bottom gets bigger, like this three samples
    Also I noticed the hoop keeps going up few millimeters at the time, getting the needle very close to the plastic hoop.
    I cleaned the entire sensor. The hoop center at monitor is perfect, after 5 or 6 sewing the needle case is very close to the bottom of the hoop.
    So I shut the machine off and on , after this operation the hoop get centered.
    Anyone can help me?
    Last edited by berny; 09-06-2017, 06:53 AM.

The first thing that comes to mind is pull comp (pull comp is exactly what it says - compensation for the fact that stitching tends to stitch out a bit narrower in the direction of the stitch, so it merely makes the design sew out as originally intended, i.e. without pull comp, a 3" x 3" box might sew out at only 2.875" in the direction of stitching or a .25" column might sew out at .20"). Here is a thread that has a good summary of complex fill issues: http://www.amayausers.com/discussion...pensation+fill

Since your picture didn't come through it is hard to say more. Also I don't understand what's happening with your hoop. It sounds as though you are saying the entire hoop assembly, including the arms holding the hoop, are shifting gradually towards the back of your machine while the design is sewing out. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
      The first thing that comes to mind is pull comp (pull comp is exactly what it says - compensation for the fact that stitching tends to stitch out a bit narrower in the direction of the stitch, so it merely makes the design sew out as originally intended, i.e. without pull comp, a 3" x 3" box might sew out at only 2.875" in the direction of stitching or a .25" column might sew out at .20"). Here is a thread that has a good summary of complex fill issues: http://www.amayausers.com/discussion...pensation+fill

Since your picture didn't come through it is hard to say more. Also I don't understand what's happening with your hoop. It sounds as though you are saying the entire hoop assembly, including the arms holding the hoop, are shifting gradually towards the back of your machine while the design is sewing out. Is this correct?
      thanks for the answer, finally i was able to load the images, so you can give a look.
      thanks again. Berny

Comment

When I had my Big Red, he would be stitching away and then randomly move up or down a 1/4 inch and continue stitching. The tech ended up replacing the mother board, and I had no further issue. Probably not what you wanted to hear.....

Comment

Here are a couple of postings that might help. Unfortunately, neither one tells what their solution finally turned out to be:

Comment

Working...
          X