Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbin Thread Breaks

Hi Everyone,
    I searched around and couldn't find an answer for this one. One of my machines is giving me bobbin trouble. It started out just giving me false bobbin breaks but now it's actually breaking the bobbin thread mid run. I've tried all the basic maintenance and checked the hook timing and everything appears normal. It happens pretty randomly - I can sew all they way through sometimes and other times I'll get 3 or 4 breaks. Doesn't really matter what design- some seam better than others but it doesn't seam to be a particular spot in the digitizing. I've also tried changing bobbin and bobbin case with no improvement.
    We have too much work to do to completely pull it apart for a couple days, but if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know!

I have 6 XT's running OS Flex+ 9

Thanks!
    Mike B.
    MGB Promo LLC
    Salt Lake City, UT

Hello
    Try this little trick. I used to use the sided bobbins and then someone said to try the side less one. They are a bit more price wise so all I did was pull the sides off the ones I have and that took care of my problem. May not work for you but worth a try.
    Good luck
    Johanna
    NV

Comment

Working...
    X