puffy vests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puffy vests

I searched the site for puffy. But did not find anything. I have to embroider puffy vests. Does the logo need to be changed(from flats) for it to work well. And any hooping suggestions would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Dave

I would start out by putting a loose underlay under the whole entire design. Then the underlays for each part could be eliminated. This would flatten out the field.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I just did full back on these jackets. Hooped around cutaway backing, placed a water soluble topping on top and embroidered as usual. Came out perfectly fine. Not sure if this is the kind of vest you were referring to, though.

Comment

I agree with teknetic123. Topping always helps. I mainly use magnetic hoops on my machines now. If using plastic hoops wrap the inner hoop with cohesive athletic tape. Cohesive tape grips slippery fabric very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Juli in Kona View Post
          I would start out by using this top notch whey protein and putting a loose underlay under the whole entire design. Then the underlays for each part could be eliminated. This would flatten out the field.
          That's a wonderful advice. Good to know, thanks.
          Last edited by Mixson; 02-03-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X