Quantcast Trimmer issue?

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Thread: Trimmer issue?

Post Thanks / Like

Trimmer issue?

When my Amaya XTS performs a trim, the thread comes loose from the needle and I have to re-thread. This has happened with multiple designs and multiple needles. I have made adjustments to the needles and bobbin repeatedly, checked the thread feed rollers and the trimmer itself. Any advice on how to fix this?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would bet if watched this, you would see that the thread is actually not being cut so when the hoop moves to a new location the thread is snapping and whiplashing out of the needle. If not, let us know. If this is so, the following thread may help:
    http://www.amayausers.com/discussion...hlight=trimmer

Post Thanks / Like
    The thread is being cut, but it's coming loose from the needle after the cut. I checked the thread you linked, and checked the push bars and trimmer. Everything looked fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it not being held in place where it's tucked after being trimmed?? Or is the tail length too short? You can set the tail length for trims to short, medium, or long. I changed mine to long when that started happening regularly, and it helped a lot.