Trimmer issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimmer issue?

When my Amaya XTS performs a trim, the thread comes loose from the needle and I have to re-thread. This has happened with multiple designs and multiple needles. I have made adjustments to the needles and bobbin repeatedly, checked the thread feed rollers and the trimmer itself. Any advice on how to fix this?

I would bet if watched this, you would see that the thread is actually not being cut so when the hoop moves to a new location the thread is snapping and whiplashing out of the needle. If not, let us know. If this is so, the following thread may help:

Comment

The thread is being cut, but it's coming loose from the needle after the cut. I checked the thread you linked, and checked the push bars and trimmer. Everything looked fine.

Comment

Is it not being held in place where it's tucked after being trimmed?? Or is the tail length too short? You can set the tail length for trims to short, medium, or long. I changed mine to long when that started happening regularly, and it helped a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X