ISO Amaya OS V9 or V10 working dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Amaya OS V9 or V10 working dongle

ISO of Amaya OSV9 or V10 working dongle and installation CD. I am posting this for someone who has not yet been approved for membership. The contact information is:

Janice Gardner
    404 202-4067(ok to text)
    [email protected]

Dongle and installation lost in house fire. Very new to business and wasn't even certain what she had. Purchased used machine from Melco and they told her she would have to buy a new machine to get a dongle which is not true. I bought one. Lost her dongles and software in house fire. Limited funds.

So, you mentioned this was purchased from Melco, the dongles should be replaceable. Might be a fee but I would hope under the circumstances they would waive that.

Something isn’t adding up.

You can buy a dongle without a machine.

Tell her to call back and speak with someone different.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

John,
      I purchased a dongle for one that I lost last year. Cost me $2000. Its not a new machine , Its a used machine but she did purchase from Melco. I think I put that in my post. she still has the machine but no dongle. I told her to call support. Sales sometimes will say anything to make a sale. Support can direct her.
      Last edited by Barbara; 12-01-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X