Design Shop Pro+ dongle issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop Pro+ dongle issue

I posted here a while back that DS was not recognizing my dongle and displaying the message that the demo version period had expired. I talked with technical support over a week ago and was told my dongle had gone bad and I needed a replacement dongle. I received the new one yesterday and am still getting the same error message. No instructions came with it so I assumed all I had to do was plug it in. Help! Now I have to wait until Monday to phone support again. Any guidance would be much appreciated! I'm pretty sure its not my usb ports as they are working for everything else.
    Lou Frazier<br />In House Specialties, Inc.

Sorry you are having all that trouble. Have you tried re-installing your software. Just a thought hope you wil be up and running soon

Material Endings
    Johanna S
    Las Vegas

Comment

So, Melco sent me another dongle and that one didn't work. They sent another and it's working. They helped me to load the DS v. 9 again along with the sentinel dongle software. NOW, this morning I opened up my Amaya OS v. 10 and it's opening in lite so it's not recognizing the OS dongle .... OMG! Could loading the sentinel software having anything to do with this as I have an older safenet dongle for OS. I don't have time to sit on hold for another hour for tech support. Any ideas??? I've been down now for about 2 weeks.
      Lou Frazier<br />In House Specialties, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X