XTS Blade Dull, Cannot Find Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTS Blade Dull, Cannot Find Replacement

My XTS is trimming the bobbin thread and leaving it frayed. It is not catching the bobbin thread after a trim so I end up manually reseting the bobbin after every trim. I looked through the parts manual and I could only find 33519 ACA Trimmer Module, Assembly. Which runs 75 dollars. Can you not buy just a blade for it?

Chad Taylor
    No Dinx Inc.

This time of year I have a huge problem with static. I hold a Bounce sheet on the red roller as it goes around for a few seconds, wipe the front of the machine, the race, and the inside of the bobbin case with the Bounce sheet, and also lightly run it across the garment before sewing, both on top and on bottom. It solves a lot of problems.

Also set your tail length to long.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-23-2017, 04:52 PM. Reason: I forgot a sentence

Comment

We have been running on Long tail length for months. I need to find a new blade, it is clearly trimming the bobbin thread in properly. Thanks for the suggestion though. Still looking for answers.

Comment

Did you check the home sensor adjustment? Refer to the Technical Manual under Service and Repair>>ACA Trimmer Module Replacement>>Step 20. If the needle plate screw won't thread your trimmer timing is off. You can purchase the trimmer home fixture from Melco. I've had to readjust mine a few times.

Comment

Chad,

The ACA Trimmer is a module on the XTS. The XT has the single knife. Try adding a drop of oil in the two oil holes on the and C clip.

Comment

If you are still looking for replacement blade check Madeira I bought my replacement there I believe it is under Accessories
            Good luck
            Johanna S
            Material Endings

Comment

Working...
            X