What is going on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on here?

This image is digitized for a hat. We run it flat and it looks great. The top of the image as you can see is causing all the trouble. There is backing behind the words RAILROAD but it never comes out looking right. Any suggestions would be great.

mike
    Last edited by mikeyob; 12-28-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Are you hooping the sides? Try one leaving the sides unhooped and unpinned.
      We get that look on tall logos that bind on the top of the hat.

Mike
      Action Graphics

Comment

we will give it a try thanks

Comment

still did it

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyob View Post
            still did it
            Max tall we do with CCF is 2 - 2 1/4 inches tall. If you are larger than that, try shrinking the size down a bit.
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Is the logo down as far as it will go on the hoop in the software?
              Are you using a WACF?
              Shrinkage is good....
              Action Graphics

Comment

This image is digitized for a hat. We run it flat and it looks great. The top of the image as you can see is causing all the trouble. There is backing behind the words RAILROAD but it never comes out looking right. Any suggestions would be great.

mike
                Some caps are cut and sewed tighter on top of the cap causing the cap to drag on the needle plate. Too large of a logo will cause this problem. Like others have said the only fix is to Reduce the size on the logo. Just because the cap looks like it will take a larger design it won't. One fix is to make a patch and heat bond it to the cap. That way you can make a patch (logo) as large as 3 to 3.5 inches.

Comment

mike
                  I hope you figured this out already but I will add my suggestions. From when I started a few years back to now, I first removed those stabilizer bars from my cap driver. I then switched from the WACF to the CCF. I hardly ever use the WACF. I also purchased the back of hat clamp and the cap side clamp from HoopTech. Those two clamps are spendy but worth every cent.

Comment

Working...
                  X