Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbin not getting picked up.

hi all,

i've done a search on the above issue on the forum and it recommends hook timing adjustment. The earliest an amaya tech can get here is january 18th. He's a good guy, just obviously very busy. I've spent the last 3 hours doing repeated adjustments and still have the same issue. the bobbin thread does not want to get grabbed by anything. am i missing something obvious? any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bruce

Bruce,

There's got to be more to the story. Hook timing just doesn't go out normally its some kind of event.
    The event dictates the trouble shooting direction.

Simple issue is the bobbin case and if the thread is loaded correctly.
    Needle bent --- try other needles.
    If all needles are acting the same then try to replace the bobbin case.

Basic concept.

Watch this detailed animation to learn how a sewing machine lockstitch is made. --------------------------------------------------------------Learn more at h...

Inobu

Comment

Thank you Inobu. I tried replacing the bobbin case and it does it on other needles. If there was an event that caused it like apparel getting caught up or something, i'm not aware of it.

Comment

Hi Bruce here is a silly thought. Have you changed needles and perhaps have it
        In backwards? I personally have done that on my Long Arm machine.
        Even though I have changed needles hundreds of times it was in backwards.
        This was a shot in the dark.
        Good luck
        Johanna S
        Material Endings

Comment

Working...
        X