EMT 16 Plus Thread Loose Looping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMT 16 Plus Thread Loose Looping

I'm hoping someone has suggestions for the issue I'm experiencing. I recently purchased an 8 month old used EMT16 Plus. I already owned an Amaya XT and love it. I use the same settings for everything I run on the XT for the pieces I run on the EMT. From the get go I have been experiencing loose, loopy threads dispersed throughout the sewout. Maybe 5 to 10 per 5000 stitch job for example. It's sporadic and inconsistent. I tried tightening my bobbin tension beyond what I believe is correct. I keep the same lower limit that I would on my XT for the EMT. I'm just not sure of anything else I can do to eliminate this issue. The same file that will sew good on my XT, sews loose on my EMT. It does this on flats and hats. I would attach pictures, but the uploader doesn't seem to work. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by Shirts 'N Stuff View Post
    I'm hoping someone has suggestions for the issue I'm experiencing. I recently purchased an 8 month old used EMT16 Plus. I already owned an Amaya XT and love it. I use the same settings for everything I run on the XT for the pieces I run on the EMT. From the get go I have been experiencing loose, loopy threads dispersed throughout the sewout. Maybe 5 to 10 per 5000 stitch job for example. It's sporadic and inconsistent. I tried tightening my bobbin tension beyond what I believe is correct. I keep the same lower limit that I would on my XT for the EMT. I'm just not sure of anything else I can do to eliminate this issue. The same file that will sew good on my XT, sews loose on my EMT. It does this on flats and hats. I would attach pictures, but the uploader doesn't seem to work. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
    The EMT16 Plus requires the bobbin to be tighter. I normally keep my lower limit on 2-3 for flats and up to 6-8 for hats. I also run on auto.
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Thanks for responding! I will go ahead and tighten a little more then to see if that solves the issue.

Comment

Working...
      X