x motor tracking error on large frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Amaya "Full Sewing Field" is 16" x 15.6"
    I would be willing to bet your design is larger.
    If you like I will take a look at it and see if it is the
    design.
    my email is below send it and I would be happy to take a look.
    Your machine is NOT a bravo correct?

Jerome
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Many years ago, I had a design that fit inside the hoop when I looked. I pressed trace, and got a "design too large" reading. It took me hours to find one point...one stupid little stitch...way outside of the boundaries. That's the only thing I can think of. One wrong click of a mouse and it's size Armageddon.

Comment

Update

YEA it's fixed. Jerome found an almost invisible design outside the sew field. He deleted it and WALLA it works!!! Thanks to all the help you have given me. I have learned from this experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy View Post
          Many years ago, I had a design that fit inside the hoop when I looked. I pressed trace, and got a "design too large" reading. It took me hours to find one point...one stupid little stitch...way outside of the boundaries. That's the only thing I can think of. One wrong click of a mouse and it's size Armageddon.
          Judy wins the prize for the correct answer. Congrats
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Good guesses comes from experience, most of which comes from bad experiences.....

Comment

Amen to that Judy!!
              [email protected]
              Jerome in Minnesota
              (320)259-1151

Comment

Update, I thank you all for the wonderful support and lessons I have learned. I met with the group, took orders for 25 shirts (a huge order for me since I have only been embroidering since December) the shirts had a chest crest, a name on the opposite side, lettering down the sleeve and the back which was over 73,000 stitches. I have delivered all but the two that were just ordered. They turned out great and I have learned volumes. Again, thanks to everyone who guided me.

And a special thanks to Jerome who has been an awesome mentor.

Comment

Just out of curiosity What were you charging for these per shirt.

three hoopings over 80,000. stitches 25 times (2,000,000 stitches total) almost 28 hours sewing time.

If I were doing the job under contract they would be about $55 to $75 per shirt.

Depending on the follow up work coming.
                  [email protected]
                  Jerome in Minnesota
                  (320)259-1151

Comment

Funny you asked, I charged 60 if ordered in pairs or 65 per shirt. it was actually 4 hoopings. I have the chest crest, the name on the other chest, the back patch and the sleeve. I realized quickly that I could not do this job for other clubs for this price but this is my group who helped rebuild our home after a fire totaled demolished our home last year. I have had other clubs ask and I am starting the quote at 75 without the sleeve and 80 with the sleeve. this can increase depending on the number of colors involved. Am I on track with this?

Comment

Working...
                    X