Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya XTS (155 hours) sale near Dallas, TX

$2,500 Amaya XTS machine - Nearly New, Hardly Used
    Purchased 6 years ago (and sitting idle in a closet for the last 4 years) for a home business that never got started. Divorce situation. Perfect working order, low stitch count, but no software included. Currently located in Dallas, TX area. Includes a cart. Pictured at right in attached image.
    P/N: SRR30000-20
    Rev: A
    SN: 351457
    Date: FL1128 (2011)
    Z-Run Time: 155 hours
    Stitches: 8.6M (Z axis rotations)

Replay here, or email: [email protected]

-Scott
    Attached Files

Wish you were closer. Good deal for someone looking to add a head to their setup!
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Does it have a dongle? I have two other xts ...John a question will it hook up to my other two with my dongle...

Comment

Originally posted by imported_ladydstitches200 View Post
        Does it have a dongle? I have two other xts ...John a question will it hook up to my other two with my dongle...
        I am checking on the dongle, but probably not. I know we had at least 1, but I sold the first machine to some guy who took all the accessories, all the thread, and the software, and promised to come back to pay the 2nd half for the 2nd machine in a few months... that was 2 years ago .

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scleland2000 View Post
          I am checking on the dongle, but probably not. I know we had at least 1, but I sold the first machine to some guy who took all the accessories, all the thread, and the software, and promised to come back to pay the 2nd half for the 2nd machine in a few months... that was 2 years ago .

Scott
          Actually, YES!! There is a dongle.

Scott

Comment

This machine is SOLD... I hope. Will be delivering it locally in a couple weeks. If it falls through, I will re-post. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Scott

Comment

Working...
            X