EMT16 is not initiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMT16 is not initiating

last Friday during stitching ,without any notice my EMT16 stooped with needle down position and switched off. I switched it off and on, it gets power (green switch is with light) but full initiation is not happening, no usual movements and no white light. I re-instaled OS - no result. I switched on machine without network cable -result is the same- machine switch on but not initiating. what can be the reason?

Just have to ask - assume the estop isn't accidentally pushed in.

Is the needle still in the down position or when you turn it on - does it go to head up?

If it's down, have you tried pressing in the estop and rotating the bar in the under carriage to raise the needle by hand? On the Reds/XT's you could do that and I'll assume it's the same on the EMT16 - though I am not certain.

It is possible you have a motor failure that powers the needle up and down. We've had 1 go on one of our machines... now that I think about it - two.

If you have an EMT16 - are you under warranty?
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
    X