Quantcast color mismatch between Designshop and Bravo machine--help

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Post Thanks / Like

Angry color mismatch between Designshop and Bravo machine--help

When I digitize my design in design shop all the colors look correct and the stitches are all allocated to the correct colors. When I upload the design onto my Bravo machine for embroidering the colors are not changing correctly and my design is not loading the color changes correctly. I have tried troubleshooting and putting in color changes and trims between my color changes in design shop.

the only work around is to manually change a color to the correct needle on my Bravo machine as the design is being created on the machine. that is a REAL Pain. Anyone have a similar experience and a solution?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAOutpost View Post
    When I digitize my design in design shop all the colors look correct and the stitches are all allocated to the correct colors. When I upload the design onto my Bravo machine for embroidering the colors are not changing correctly and my design is not loading the color changes correctly. I have tried troubleshooting and putting in color changes and trims between my color changes in design shop.

the only work around is to manually change a color to the correct needle on my Bravo machine as the design is being created on the machine. that is a REAL Pain. Anyone have a similar experience and a solution?
    Not sure I understand.

We load a design from design shop to AOS. Once in AOS, we assign the colors to the needles we want them to sew from.

Are you saying the design loads as ONE color and you have to then manually switch as its sewing?
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website!
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Post Thanks / Like
    If you would send the file your working on.
    I will take a look at what the issue is.

greenwingusa@charter.net
    greenwingusa@charter.net
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151