Designshop V10 "File Too Big" message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designshop V10 "File Too Big" message

Hello everyone - Maybe somebody has already had this issue... I'm working with a huge embroidery file (157,000 stitches) and when I try to load it in Amaya OS, I get this message: Design rejected: Machine busy or file is too big.

The machine is not busy, and I'm loading this file the same way I successfully have been loading all my other projects. I tried restarting the software, shutting down the machine and restarting, and using the "reset design" button, and nothing is working.
    I'm using Amaya OS SE V10.01.001 with Designshop Lite V10.04.041.

The file was professionally digitized as EXP format. If anybody has any tricks to get this to work, it's a Christmas present for my wife, and I'm a little stuck here. Thanks!

I still can't find the original discussion on this topic, but try this:
    What to use and how to use it. Includes... Digitizing, Needles, Hooping, Backings, Threads, Bobbins & more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
      I still can't find the original discussion on this topic, but try this:
      http://www.amayausers.com/discussion...ight=large+ile
      Thanks, Mama Kass - so there is indeed a limit. Any idea what it is? I can’t seem to find the info anywhere on the internet, or in Melco’s databases.

Also, would the file format make a difference? I typically request mine in .exp format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm running OS 7 and I frequently run files over 150k [letterman's jackets]. I've had to divide a couple of files that had stitch counts upwards of 200k. It could be the later system has reduced the max size. It is relatively easy to just divide the file and run two separate files as long as everything is setup and you don't move the hoop in between finishing the first file and loading the second.
        Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Thanks, Dorothy - I’ll try to divide the design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try saving in ofm file then open

Comment

Working...
            X