Clear All

Opps
    should be

[email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for posting my hoop.mdb file for everyone to benefit from it. That is very kind of you. It makes no sense for everyone to take their own stab at creating these Mighty Hoop definitions when someone has done it before them as they are not the easiest thing to do!

Glad to be of help.

Cheers,
      Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

Hi All,

Hoopmaster let me know today that they put my Melco Amaya OS Mighty Hoop Setup Instructions document and my hoop.mdb file on their website for download http://www.mightyhoop.com/Amaya.html. So you can either download my hoop.mdb from Jerome's www.greenwingusa.com site or from Hoopmaster. I will send hoop.mdb updates to both sites in the future when HoopMaster comes out with new Mighty Hoop hoop sizes.

Cheers,
        Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
          Thanks again ED!!!!!!!!!!
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Can John possibly post a link for the group in the Information ssection of the group??
            Some may find it helpful...
            [email protected]
            Jerome in Minnesota
            (320)259-1151

Comment

Thanks a bunch!
              MJ, Everything Embroidered
              Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

Thanks Ed -- I purchased the large tabletop and LOVE it! So much better working with large or heavy hoops! I highly recommend it!

Comment

Hi MJ,

You are welcome! It was one of the first things I bought after getting my Amaya XT because my large hoops were bouncing around. The large tabletop eliminated the flagging.

Cheers,
                  Ed

Comment

Help! I had to reinstall my Amaya OS because it was having all kinds of problems. I uninstalled properly and deleted the OS folder. After installing again and downloading update from the internet, it's working fine again. But I have tried like 10 times to put in the new hoop.mdb file that includes the Mighty Hoops and OS is still not listing them in the hoop list! I've done this before quite a few times and I know I have to rename the old hoop.mdb to something else and then I put the new hoop.mdb (that I got from the Mighty Hoop website) and put it in the Amaya/system folder. I close OS and restart computer and the Mighty hoops are never in the Customize Hoop List! Is there something else that would be preventing them from showing? Please help! I mostly use my Mighty Hoops for most jobs and this is a big problem for me.

Comment

try doing a search for the hoop.mdb file on your C: drive
                      I that will give you the exact location of the file you need to replace.
                      [email protected]
                      Jerome in Minnesota
                      (320)259-1151

Comment

Yes, the hoop.mdb is in the System folder and I've replaced it with the new file and for some reason, it's not being read by Amaya OS.

Comment

There can be several system folders,
                          Melco never cleans up their software.
                          the path mine is at is the following
                          not it is in the Melco folder not Melco embroidery systems folder.
                          C:\Program Files\Melco\AMAYA v9\System
                          good luck
                          [email protected]
                          Jerome in Minnesota
                          (320)259-1151

Comment

Ed, Do you have the coordinates for mighty hoop 6.25x8.25 [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X