Need help with small star - ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with small star - ASAP!

I need help making a small 1/4" 5-pointed star. I have to make a design with some images on top of a US flag that's about 7.5" wide. I've tried numerous ways of making the 1/4" stars but they just don't turn out nice or have nice corners. I used the pre-designed "star" shape that's in DS, but it doesn't turn out well either (plus it has a border around it, which I don't want). When I actually stitch it out, I'll use 60 wt. thread for the stars and a smaller needle. (I figured that would be better than regular sizes?) Could someone possibly digitize one for me and send it to me?
    [email protected]
    I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for everyone that helps on this forum--I read every posting and learn a lot!
    Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

I just sent you a star.
    it is from a logo I made for a local cleaning company.
    let me know if it works.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Hi I would love to have a copy of your star..please.i am about to do 1200 name tags for the Gold Star kids of fallen heroes and this would be great! I two have had this problem.Thank you for this post Norma
      [email protected]

Comment

If someone could let me know how to do a very small star that would be great. I've been working on this for awhile and just don't like the way it's turning out. Thanks, Donna

Comment

I think there is one in the shapes section in Design Shop. Is that the one you're using?

Comment

If you're lucky enough to have the stars in a row, you can use the decorative stitches star and size to whatever you what. I've used that feature on an extremely small flag and it worked great.
            Last edited by ckramer; 07-24-2014, 08:24 AM. Reason: mispelled

Comment

Thank you both; I'm new at this and didn't see the star in the custom shapes patterns option. Yes this worked and I'm able to do the small stars in a row. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X