WANTED: AMAYA OS & DONGLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: AMAYA OS & DONGLE

If you have an extra Amaya OS and Dongle; I am interested. I have inherited a machine without the computer.

I bet you can find the operating system software on one of the Chinese pirated software sites downloadable for 19.95 and then go to Fry's and buy a generic security dongle kit and you should be good to go.Or you could contact Melco sales on Mon. and they would be gald to help.

Comment

I am hoping KNC is being funny....
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Yes nothing but holiday humor.Except for the last part,I think everyone here has a legal copy of their software and it should stay that way.

Comment

There seems to be embroidery machines and software for sale here weekly (Thanks to the crappy economy) but people on this list just want the machine and not the software. Maybe you could search the archive for machines for sale and contact one of those people for the software.
          As far as the computer goes, make sure you have at least 1gb of RAM or DesignShop isn't happy.

Comment

Hey KNC, thanks for the great smile this morning! I've got to finish hemming some TG napkins, then make a couple of pies and get that bird in the oven.

Have a great day, everyone. I'm thankful and grateful you're all out there!

Barb in Broomfield, Colorado
            Barbara Bunker<br />BMB Custom Embroidery<br />Broomfield, Colorado

Comment

I realize this was posted a long time ago. However, I have an Amaya OS v 10 for sale if you are still looking for one.

Comment

Don't know if you found the Dongles yet but if you have not, I have them. Please contact me at 321-576-2793 or [email protected]

Comment

Is the software still for sale and if so for how much...TIA...paulscyn

Comment

Do you have software for sale? If so, how much?

Comment

Paulscyn....I sent you a private message

Comment

$1200 for the software with Dongles for DesignShop V9 Pro and Amaya OS

Comment

Working...
                        X