design download denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design download denied

My Amaya will "deny a download" every once in a while...today it has denied a design 2x, after I stitch it out, then edit, then resend to machine. What causes this? I also had the design completely disappear today while 1/2 way through it and it said cluster was disabled etc.

I've stitched on this for 2 days, doing the same thing and today it's giving me these errors. Any suggestions?
    Blessings~cindy

The cluster problem is probably loose wires. Reseat them and see if that helps.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Okay, I'll admit right up that I am not a computer geek-know nothing about them. BUT in my graphic shop here I have all kinds of 'electronic' things-high quality printer for vellum, engraver, digital printer, vinyl cutter, etc. What I've learned over the years is that humidity (and lack of it) contribute greatly to how your computers (and electronics) work. Too dry, and static electricity builds up and can wreak havoc on how things work. My expensive printer-has a setting in it to compensate. One of my plotters has a 'pot' that you can adjust with a fine screwdriver. The cutters also have 'antistatic' tinsel to dissapate the static. If you don't get rid of it, a little crackle of static can shut things down, corrupt data feed, screw up settings...I know in the past someone here was talking about setting their Big Red on 'anti static' floor mats to get rid of it. For awhile I had a cutter and an automatic screenprinter 'grounded' with a wire direct from the chassis to the ground plug on the wall outlet.
      I even had to hook a ground wire to my wedding band to run some special ink on materials one time it got so bad.
      So...my thoughts are-seeing the weather reports with some areas of the US in severe drought/heat-check everything for static electricity-add grounding, anti static floor mats, etc.
      Might be well worth it!

Comment

did you ever get it going

Comment

Working...
        X