looking to buy hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy hoops

Does anyone have Amaya hoops they want to sell. Unfortunately I can't afford a hooping system right now so I am looking for a few to get me through until I can afford a system. Looking for a round 12cm, and 2 36cm x 30cm rectangular specifically, but maybe others as well.

I have about
    23 - 30x36cm(14.25x11.7)
    16 - 12 cm(4.68 round)
    25 - 15 cm(5.85 round)
    30 - 18 cm(7.02 round)
    32 - 22 cm(8.19 round)
    32 - CCF for wide angle drivers
    All hoops are like new $25.00 a piece. Cap frames $100 a piece.
    Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

I'm interested in 2 each of the 5.85, 7.02, 8.19, and 30 x0cm.
      Would you email me at [email protected]

Sue Schroeder

Comment

Hugo,
        I would like to purchase 2 - 30 x 36cm, 1 - 12 cm, 1 - 18cm, and 1 - 22cm. How can I pay you and how soon can they ship? You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much!

Comment

Hi Hugo. Are the 14 by 17 the wooden hoops? I can use four if they are.

Comment

OOPS...never read before having coffee. Just saw it's 14 by 11, not 14 by 17 (makes a lot more sense). Do the 14 by 11 have the adjustment screw on the outside, or are they the older style with that little adjuster between the two plastic pieces?

Comment

If anyone else is interested in these hoops please include in a Private Message at least a phone # to contact you at.
              Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

hugo- I would like to purchase a couple of hoops from you. how do I get to you to do this?

Comment

hoop purchase

Originally posted by addie View Post
                  hugo- I would like to purchase a couple of hoops from you. how do I get to you to do this?
                  just call me @301-471-3157 or private message me.

Comment

Working...
                  X