X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Coffee Mugs

Have a client that would like coffee mugs
    created with there logo.
    I have it in any format (graphic ) needed including vector.

Anyone do this???

They saw some that are dark On the outside and light (Bright) colors on the inside.. that they liked..
    prob about 100-200 each
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Have you thought of signing up for a UPIC account? They are free if you have enough supplier references and you'd get access to Distributor Central where you could order and resell promo items.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Not really, most promotional products I have dealt with are a nightmare.
      lo quality and too much trouble for us.
      I was hoping that someone in the group could take the lead and run with it.
      but have no takers.
      I ordered some samples, will give them to the client and the into order themselves.

never heard of UPIC perhaps I should.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Distributors:
        1. Either provide three invoices from three different promotional product suppliers for at least $100 each (not for samples) dated within the last six months, or be sponsored by at least five members of PPAI. sponsorships must be in writing.
        2. Be in the promotional products industry for at least three months.
        3. Have a promotional products annual sales volume of at least $15,000.

Sanmar, Melco, Broder, etc all qualify as suppliers.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thank you, I will check it out...
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Mugs

Originally posted by Greenwing View Post
            Thank you, I will check it out...
            I have been selling promotional products for about 12 years and is a good source of income.

For coffee mugs I always use www.customcreaast.com

I think if you get a UPIC number they will sell to you at wholesale price.

Also I use SAGE software for a search engine and is great!! All kinds of features. The program cost $500.00 per year. If you join PPAI ($500.00 per year) your SAGE subscription is included and you can make four installment payments.

Another way that I think you can get whole sale pricing is to provide references you have with other suppliers (Sanmar,Bodeck etc.) you usually have to supply three invoices etc.

The promotional product industry is very protective of who can buy at wholesale, so NEVER give our your cost or how to compute your costs!!!!

A retail price for a basic mug is about $1.40 each if you buy 72 with your customer logo imprinted with their single color logo.

Hope this helps you out
            Regards,
            Dave Janis

Comment

Working...
            X