Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to skip forward and restart sewing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to skip forward and restart sewing ???

Amaya XTS. OS Flex.

I took a phone call and shut down the machine so I could hear. It was not actively sewing, but needing a new bobbin.

Previously I've restarted the machine after loosing power and it restared the design at the point it had previously been.

This time the machine seemed to be ready to restart sewing but was about 2" off. I thought I should just jog the hoop to the right place and that would fix it.... but NOOOoooo, now the design was showing too far "into" the hoop on OS screen.

I finally shut everythng down and reloaded the design. The trace showed it in the right place. Now.... this is a 38k design and I wanted to start sewing about 30k into it. THAT, I can't figure out. So I used the "forward" button on the keypad and waited FOREVER for the design to advance.

Any thoughts on how to get the design to advacne and start "in the middle" of the design would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill Roberts
    A' la Bing Design
    Cumming, GA

Yes, you use the "Move to" function. My machine's not on right now, but I believe it's under the Maintenance tab.
    Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!! That did it... "Move" is under "Settings" I was STILL waiting. Thanks for your quick reply!

Comment

Interesting!! I never knew that!! Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
        X