loading CSA and RSA program to machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading CSA and RSA program to machine

Good morning. I am trying to open my Amaya and the message says, 'loading CSA and RSA programs to machine'. It has been going on for over 15 min. Can anyone tell me what this is and what I do about it? Thanks.
    Darlene Duseberg
    Five Point Embroidery
    Lexington, SC
    Darlene

Originally posted by Five Point Emb View Post
    Good morning. I am trying to open my Amaya and the message says, 'loading CSA and RSA programs to machine'. It has been going on for over 15 min. Can anyone tell me what this is and what I do about it? Thanks.
    Darlene Duseberg
    Five Point Embroidery
    Lexington, SC
    To continue, that message is gone. But now I have a gray screen but it's only partially open. I have no grid or controls. The line that has FILE TOOLS CONFIGURATION HELP is there but when I click on FILE to open one, that line disappears for a while.

I am dead in the water. HELP!!
    Darlene

Comment

Dear Darlene,
      I would try shutting everything down and bring back up. Sometimes we get a miniature box in OS that won't open. If you left click there is a restore in the menu. Click on restore and see what happens. Hope it helps.
      Margaret
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
      X