7-in-1 Fast Frames hoop system for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-in-1 Fast Frames hoop system for sale

I've had this hoop system for a while now and have only used them twice, they've been stored for the longest time. I'm clearing out stuff in preparation for downsizing homes, so I would like to sell them. The arm for the Amaya machines, and all the frames are included. They retail at $349 at the Fastframes site, I am asking $150 or best offer. Shipping within the US included. I can send a picture upon request. Thanks! Edna
    Etched In Thread
    Preserving Your Memories in Thread

Is this for Amaya xts. I am just starting so new to all of this.

Patty

Comment

Hi Patty, yes it is for the Original Big Red, the XT and the XTS (which is what I have). I just really don't need them, I don't do orders for others, most of the time I'm doing things that have to be hooped. You can email me at: [email protected]
      if you have any other questions.
      Thanks, Edna
      Etched In Thread

Comment

I would love to see a picture of the system. In addition, I am looking for a hat frame station as well. If you have one for sale, please include a photo of it.

Comment

I have a hat frame gauge I'm looking to sell for the XTS.

Comment

I'm interested in the fast frames if they are still available. I sent you an email as well. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you all for your interest, the frame set has been sold. Edna
              Etched In Thread

Comment

Working...
              X