Thread and wood cabinet for thread
    36 – 5000m spools of Arc poly thread
    57 – 1000m spools of Arc poly thread
    Backing
    Bobbins and thread for bobbins
    Maintenance kit
    Operation Video and books
    Items in inventory to be embroidered

*Dell Inspiron 531S computer purchased 03/27/08 only used for embroidery with a 19”LCD screen.
    Have all receipts
    Asking price $8500 OBO
    For further questions and pictures please e-mail me at:
    [email protected]

How many hours does it have on it? Where are you located in SC?

Comment

Originally posted by ErinsExpressions View Post
      How many hours does it have on it? Where are you located in SC?
      Hey I am located in Charleston, SC. Not sure of how many hours. I should have started with a much smaller machine to see if embroidery was my cup of tea. It has not had much use. If you would like pictures please send me an e-mail.

Liz

Comment

Hi Liz, is this the same machine that you had up for sale a few months ago...did you get it fixed?...I would like pictures...you have my email address could you send the pictures to me...I have been waiting for you to email me and tell me the machine is fixed and I could come and try out the machine

Comment

Originally posted by paulscyn View Post
          Hi Liz, is this the same machine that you had up for sale a few months ago...did you get it fixed?...I would like pictures...you have my email address could you send the pictures to me...I have been waiting for you to email me and tell me the machine is fixed and I could come and try out the machine
          Hello

I have had the machine on Craig's list several times. My machine has never been broken. I can not figure out how to send pictures through this sight. I have someone coming this Friday to look at the machine.

Thanks liz

Comment

Hi Liz, I am sorry if I have mistaken you for another person named Liz who also lives in Charleston. This person had a embroidery machine up for sale and then it started having operational problems...is this you lizabe_lti3227sfj

Comment

Hey..that is crazy another Liz in SC with machine for sale. No that was not me my e-mail is butlerliz50@yahoo. I saved your info and will be sending you the pictures today. The only time my machine has had problems was all in the operator....myself. The machine works great...needs more use. From what I understand the more they are used the better they are.

Comment

Hi Liz, sorry about the mix-up. Thank you for sending me photos. She had hers on eBay...and I was suppose to go look at it and then she told me it begin to have some trouble...again thanking you in advance for sending me the photos...I live right outside of St. Matthews, SC.

Comment

I live on James Island if you would like to send me an e-mail and we can set up a time for you to come see the machine run.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X