Big Red Not booting up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red Not booting up now

if its not one thing this month its something else.
    Well here goes.

First off Machine did start first thing. then this happened

Loading a big design into machine, 232,899 stitches, ok, it sends to machine, and there it sits and sits and sits. Nothing showing up on monitor as it normally does for thread colors and needle changes. So I wait, figure its a big program. An hour later nothing, so I figure I will turn off the machine and restart computer and machine just incase I crashed the program. This is where it goes wrong. It does that little jump and light coming on and then it just sits with the green light blinking. Tried for the last 6 hours and no go. even turned everything off for a hour thinking I just hadnt waited long enough for the machine to loose its mind. Still no go, just does that little jump and just sits there.

Help!!!!!!!

I open up the machines computer to see if it had a lint buildup, nope clean ( I do it monthly clean out the lint buildup )

Confused and pulling out what is left of my hair...............

By chance did the red emergency stop get pushed in?
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Yep, first thought, so I pushed it in and released it, still no go.
      Thank you for the idea tho........

Comment

Sure hope I dont need this Product Code: 31058-19

will be out of business for a while.............

Tried to restart machine today, still same results..... Just the light comes on and then all it does is the green light blinks....

Comment

The CPU CAN ONLY HANDLE 150,000 stitches Split deign
          The Graphic Designer<br /><a href=\"http://www.grafixrob.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.grafixrob.com</a><br />Certified Tech and Trainer<br />Owner of 5 Amayas<br />Digitizing for 17 years<br />[email protected]

Comment

ummm how do I get the machine back up and running? It will not start up it just flashes the led once and then the power green led just keeps blinking, doing it now for 2 days.....

Comment

You may have put your machine to sleep. Press and hold the green button for several seconds to wake it up.

Also, the cap for stitches used to be 250,000 stitches. I have run several jacket backs with over 200,000 stitches. I don't know if the latest OS fixed this (running OS7).

Good Luck.
              Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Would it help to check "force download" in the OS before you start up the machine? Just wondering
                Etched In Thread
                Preserving Your Memories in Thread

Comment

Go in delete your jobs folder check force download and then try restarting both os I machine waiting about 5 min between.
                  [email protected]
                  Jerome in Minnesota
                  (320)259-1151

Comment

If it's a case of the file being too big for the amaya to handle, you also may want to go into the machines job folders and delete the job folder for that machine. I've had issues where a file has for some reason become corrupted and it will give the machine fits with everything, but after deleting the jobs folder, it apparently heals itself. Also try unplugging the ethernet cord, and start up the machine and let set for a few minutes, then shut down, plug in ethernet and restart. I also had wondered if for some reason it was put into sleep mode since the flashing green light thing is happening. I did not realize there was a cap on the number of stitches these machines can handle. Good to know!

Comment

OH never thought of that. will give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by ckramer View Post
                        If it's a case of the file being too big for the amaya to handle, you also may want to go into the machines job folders and delete the job folder for that machine. I've had issues where a file has for some reason become corrupted and it will give the machine fits with everything, but after deleting the jobs folder, it apparently heals itself. Also try unplugging the ethernet cord, and start up the machine and let set for a few minutes, then shut down, plug in ethernet and restart. I also had wondered if for some reason it was put into sleep mode since the flashing green light thing is happening. I did not realize there was a cap on the number of stitches these machines can handle. Good to know!
                        Didnt know about the cap either, done sever over 180K stitches before and have done this one with the 232K stitches before. Got some good suggestions will try again.

I did think about it somehow going to sleep, nope held the button for 5 mins and nothing. But will keep trying.....

Comment

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this group. Machine has come back to life. Cleared the machine work history and forced load of csa rsa ( what ever the programs are ) to the machine, and it has come back...

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X