Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell win 7 64bit / win 8

Aloha everyone,

Does anyone know what the config setting is for "speed and duplex" for a dell win 7(64 bit home prem) and/or dell win 8 (64 bit) laptop? My XP finally passed and now I'm scrambling to utilize my other laptops to replace my workhorse... I've tried everything from uninstall - install DSv9 and OSv10, upgraded online, utilize the crossover cable (direct connect) vs the cat5 cables and switch method. I've gone thru the 4 different settings under 'speed and duplex' in my network adapter. My network adapter is visible. I've rebooted the laptops, turned off the switch and my XTS. and I am still getting the gray screen of death with the annoying window of "loading CSA and RSA programs..."

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Mahalo Nui Loa

Erick
    Thread Your Imagination
    HI
    Last edited by TYI; 03-15-2014, 03:44 AM. Reason: update... thanks for looking everyone, but i figured it out Mahalo
    Erick in Honolulu

I forgot to add... I contacted dell customer service both software and hardware, they were no help

Erick
    Erick in Honolulu

Comment

10 mbit and full duplex should do it.. have you checked on amaya os that you have force download on or off?

Comment

Yes try the force download setting

Comment

Working...
        X