Need solutions to computer problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need solutions to computer problems

My office computer is in the shop getting fxed. This is not the computer that runs my XT. But QuikBooks is only on that office computer! So I can't write an invoice, look up a price from an old invoice or even look up a phone number! How do you all handle this?

Written on my brand new tablet (2 days) that I barely know how to operate

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

When mine goes to the shop, I take the opportunity to take a short vacation.

Comment

Sometimes that just doesn't work. Jobs due today!

Comment

Have you tried to download the free version of quickbooks? I dont know if you can go from registered to free with a backup of your data. But it might work.

Comment

I am back in business. My very good computer guy said there was nothing wrong with it! I should have rebooted - which I didn't. That earned me a 1/2 hour lecture from my husband who knows that any idiot knows to reboot!.

Comment

Well, since you're not any idiot, how were supposed to know?

Comment

Proving my own membership in the club... how were YOU supposed to know?

Comment

With a single user license you may install the program on 1 pc and an additional portable device (laptop). You then use the "portable company file" feature to keep them in sync.
                Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Working...
                X