Amaya OS error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya OS error

Well, I finally have all the hardware I needed: correct power cord, crossover cable, UPS and a new Amaya OS Ver. 9 DVD.
    I installed the software and when entering the program I received the error message: Ethernet communications did not start correctly, restart computer. Complied and received the same error after the restart.

In the Tools: Options: Ethernet there are no adapters listed in the window. I checked my ethernet connection and it is enabled. I am running Windows 7.

Does anyone know what I might be missing? I am eager to get this machine up and running.

Thanks for your help.

Sharon

Found the answer through another post.

Comment

Amaya OS error

Originally posted by SAMIAm59 View Post
      Found the answer through another post.
      Where did you find the info on the Ethernet error? I am having the same problem saying the Ethernet did not load correctly. So frustrating.
      Karen

Comment

UGHHH I'm experiencing this right now!!! I had this problem a couple of years ago and had a technician walk me through how to correct it. I even took notes, of course I cannot find those right now and I'm behind on an order that has to be done tomorrow! HELP! I've tried all I can remember, even found a couple things here and nothing is working.

Comment

Working...
        X