X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New amaya user

Hello!

I need more help!!
    I threaded my machine and I was ready to lead a design to my machine and when I try and load a logo. I have a caution warning comming up. That goes for my two machines.
    It's says my heads are not up or something, ''not at head up''. I'm translating from french as my software is in french and I can't seem to find where to switch it back to english.
    I read that I had to go in maintenance and select head timing and click the head up botton. It gives me an error that it cannot do what was asked.

If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sarah

Try shutting off the machines and then turn them on again. That might bring everything back to the right positions.
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

If the machine will not allow you to do a "headup" command then it probably is seeing an off color index on the active needle bar too.

When this happens , go into Maintainance and go to the Steppers tab, then Color change column and left click on Home......now left chick on the Head timing tab and try doing a "headup" command.

When you get a "Not at headup" error , it usually means that the machine sences the needle is not lined up with the needle plate hole and won't allow the needle to go down...

Rod Springer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Hello Rod, I tried your instruction and it didn't work. My machine is on, but the light on the machine is red. Is that normal? I noticed when I go in sensor,
        my axe x is -3 and my axe Y is 241. is this normal?

Thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Are you in the Sensor tab or the Stepper tab?...I am home right now if you would like to give me a call at 208-898-4117...

Rod
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
          X