Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custommade sound deadening cabinet for Amaya Commercial 16 Thread Embroidery Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custommade sound deadening cabinet for Amaya Commercial 16 Thread Embroidery Machine

Custommade sound deadening cabinet for Amaya Commercial 16 Thread Embroidery Machine.

I lived in a condo and need to quite my machine and had a cabinet custom made for $2,000. You can't hear the machine when the door is closed.

Reduced from $200 to $20. I'm moving and don't want to throw this into the trash. Would love for someone who needs it to have it.

I know $20 is far less than what I paid to have it custom made. I had my machine for 10 years. I just sold my machine. The quiet that the cabinet provided was worth its weight in gold.

It comes apart in pieces and will be very easy to transport and very easy to assemble.

Chicago pickup only.
    312-504-5965
    Attached Files
    Last edited by archerwork; 05-18-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: Price Reduction

Sound deading

That's so cool! My wife and I might buy a condo and I did not know what to do about the noise. However I live in CT

Originally posted by archerwork View Post
    Custommade sound deadening cabinet for Amaya Commercial 16 Thread Embroidery Machine.

I lived in a condo and need to quite my machine and had a cabinet custom made for $2,000. You can't hear the machine when the door is closed.

Reduced from $200 to $20. I'm moving and don't want to throw this into the trash. Would love for someone who needs it to have it.

I know $20 is far less than what I paid to have it custom made. I had my machine for 10 years. I just sold my machine. The quiet that the cabinet provided was worth its weight in gold.

It comes apart in pieces and will be very easy to transport and very easy to assemble.

Chicago pickup only.
    312-504-5965

Comment

Working...
    X