xt just stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xt just stopping

Was running a design on my xt that I have ran many times before. 3/4 of the way through it just stopped. No beeps, no flashing lights. Light is green on the machine. The os was completely grayed out. I shut the machine off and restarted. os came back up. Figured out where I was at and moved to that position. Machine stitched a few stitches and stopped. Light is green. What I'm getting on OS is gotofunction error. Any suggestions?

Not enough info here...
    caps?
    flats?
    Presserfoot height?
    material?
    Speed?
    machine age?
    all needles?
    Lubrication--when---complete?
    etc, etc, etc...

If the Z axis motor is getting weak, malfunctioning, etc....I have experienced it causing the OS to crash and go to a gray screen. This would be a worst case scenario tho.....the next worse would be the Motherboard...

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Was doing the design on cotton shirts. Pressure foot was up one click. Machine is 7 years old. I've done all the maintenance when it told me too. After I gave up and shut it down for the night it sewed the last 2 flats without difficulty. Auto feed was on.

Comment

Was doing the design on cotton shirts. Pressure foot was up one click. Machine is 7 years old. I've done all the maintenance when it told me too. After I gave up and shut it down for the night it sewed the last 2 flats without difficulty the next day. Auto feed was on.

Comment

Well today I was test sewing a new design. cotton fabric 2 layers of tearaway. Machine did awesome until it got to the next to the last color. It sewed the design up to the last color then decided it was done. Just went green. said it was through the design and wanted to know if I needed more runs of same design. I have version 9.099.99 of the OS. I think the gremlin in my machine is working overtime!!! The OS stayed active ( no gray screen). Pressure foot was 2 clicks up. This is getting very annoying!!! I hope I gave enough info this time.

Comment

Also...after I said no I didn't require anymore runs it loaded a design that I had ran 6 months ago.

Comment

Working...
            X