Invalid file type- please check extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid file type- please check extensions

I just recently received my Bravo. I had been using a Brother Quattro 6700D to do my embroidery. Having .pes files saved- when I try and open these .pes - I get the Invalid file type- check extension.
    Why is this. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using Design Shop Vs. 9.00.101.

You will need to convert the .pes files to .dst or .omf format.

Comment

Thank you!
      Now another dumb question - how do I convert them to .ofm if I can't get them to open in the program to change them?

Comment

I open my files in my digitizing software and save to a .dst file. Did you use software for designs with your other machine? You might be able to open and save in the .dst format. Buzz Tools also has a program that will convert files. I use Buzz Explore for design cataloging and it wil convert designs easily. I am new to Amaya and Design Shop and was surprised that DESIGN will not open formats other than the proprietary formats. Hope this helps.

Comment

you can also down load wilcom truesizer which will open and convert them for you for free.

Designed as embroidery software for everyone, WilcomWorkspace offers convenient and affordable on-demand, multi-platform embroidery apps. Your online embroidery companion.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
          X