New Amaya XTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amaya XTS

Hello, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I just traded my XT in on an XTS and I go pick it up tomorrow. Is there any differences or tips I need to know with the XTS?
    Thanks
    Richard Meier<br />Meier Custom Embroidery<br />Limon,CO

Thinking of doing this myself any info would be great

Comment

One of the most important differences to note is the change in the "cap driver". It is very different than the XT. It is also Red in color. Because of the difference in the Y-offset in the older and new driver, the hoop lists have been changed in AOS. Now, when using a hoop with a wide angle driver, you will notice the color of the driver precedes the hoop in the selection drop-down. For example, you might see “Red XTS WACF” or “Graphite XTS WACF”. The appropriate driver/hoop combination must be selected.

If these cap drivers do not show up in your hoop list, you need to give Melco a call and they will talk you through the process so that they can be selected.

Rod Springer
      Amaya Tech & Trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks! I picked up my new machine today, haven't got to set it up yet, but there is definitely a difference in the cap hoop and drive. I also, very unexpectedly, got the new G3 printer. Really excited to get going with it as well!!
        Richard Meier<br />Meier Custom Embroidery<br />Limon,CO

Comment

Working...
        X