Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the density info in Design Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the density info in Design Shop?

I really feel dumb - even printed out all the pages of the help section.
    For the life of me I can't find the density info on a design- I tried right clicking- selecting the area first etc.

What format is the design and what level of DS do you have?

Comment

I have DS 9.00.101 and ofm or pes
      thanks Mama! You are always there for us!

Comment

Take my instructions with a grain of salt because I have an ancient version of DS, but it should at least get you moving in the right direction.

For wireframe designs (.ofm), if you wish to change the entire design, double left click on the design in the project tree or select the entire design on screen and double left click on it. The Properties tab should open and in this box you can universally change the density for all column and/or fill elements. If you need to change the density by individual element, either select the element on screen or in the project tree and double left click to open the Properties tab.

If the design is expanded (.pes?) the box that opens in my version is called Stitch Processing where you can change the density of whatever you select.

Your version may be slightly different but, hopefully, this will get you going in the right direction. I can't tell you how many times the folks on this site have helped me - very, very grateful!

Comment

Wish I still had my old software, this new DSPro, is a nightmare. Made me want to hang up my hoops and quit. Have had it since Dec. still find it frustrating, very single day....
          Hidden Cottage

Comment

Working...
          X