Viewing designs/icon update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing designs/icon update

Is there a way to view designs without having to open the design within Design shop Pro software (I have version 9 Pro +)

I tried running Icon Update, with little to no success. It ends abnormally or just doesn't find any files to update.

many thanks!
    Joanie

I have an ancient version of DS Pro+ and all I have to do is click on the file in the "open" window and a thumbnail view appears on the right side of the window. This must have been an option that I chose when I set things up years ago, but I don't remember how I did it. I don't know what Icon Update is, but I used no special app beyond the options available in DS. If you can't figure it out or no one has the answer, I'll try to figure out what I did to set this up.

Comment

In the newer versions of OS/DS there is a box called "preview" in the window that you must check in order to see the picture of the logo file you have selected. Sometimes I have found that I need to uncheck and recheck this box if it doesn't show upon selecting the file. I have my files set up as a list and this works for me. Granted it's a small picture, but you still can see it along with other info in that window when you go to "open" in DS or "open or load" in OS. I started with version 7 and it was in that version as well I think.

Comment

Working...
      X