Where is the density setting in DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the density setting in DS?

I upgraded recently to the newest version of DS and wish I hadn't. Cant find something as simple as density. When I type it into the help index, its not even listed. Can someone tell me where it is?

The program crashes every time I attempt to do a file, open. In order to open a file, I have to find the file, click on it and let it open the DS program.

The old version would open all formats, whereas this doesn't. I've had only a DST file format that I had to open in OS and then save as OFM so I could open in DS.

I don't do a lot of digitizing, just editing and my old program was so much easier. I will say the one improvement is the keyboard fonts. Otherwise, I would pay to get my old version back.

Lou

I have DS Pro+
    Last edited by lfrazier; 10-20-2014, 02:54 PM.
    Lou Frazier<br />In House Specialties, Inc.

Try right clicking on your element, that should bring up a box: choose properties. Within that box is a list of things to choose from, select "top stitching" and you will find your density setting within that box. Sometimes when you do this from the project tree on the right, it will have items to choose from at the very top left. Choose all elements drop down and within that list you can choose to change properties on satins, fills, walks, etc. Pick something from that area and you will find what you're looking for again under the "top stitching". Hope this helps.

Comment

One more thing, if you can get DS to open whichever way works, go into "tools" "options" "file associations" and check all the boxes. If you have done this, then I have no clue...perhaps something that needs doing computer wise during setup. I'm guessing you do have DS and OS running as administrator, if not, you may need to do so. OS may need to run in compatibility mode, but not DS, just as administrator. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X