Xts not coming on line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xts not coming on line

My XTS is less than a year old. I have had the system off and unplugged from power for some time due to bad weather, lightening, etc. Now when I plug the machine in and turn it on, the machine boots up, lights come on, but the hoop arms are all the way to the back of the machine. Machine goes through initial start-up, but when it gets to needle #1 it stops and turns out the lights. A few seconds later the lights come on and the system does another initial boot but the hoops arms do not more forward and then machine cuts off again. This just repeats.

I can move the hoop arms forward by pulling on them when the machine is off and the green light will come on but cannot move anything with the arrow keys and if I move the machine with the OS software, the hoop arms go the back of the machine again and repeats the above process.

Can someone please let me know what I need to do to get my machine and OS software going? I have even reloaded the software but this did not help.

Also, can someone tell me who the tech is for NE Alabama area?

Well it seems that the XTS just wanted to a break. I left the machine on overnight with the stop button engaged and tried it again this morning and it rest and is running like a top now. Not sure what the problem was but a little prayer fixed it.

Comment

Working...
    X