Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design shop Pro does not recognize or open my exp design

Hello all.

I have purchased a EXP zipped design with 12 designs inside. I unzipped the folder and when I try to open them into Design shop it just flashed and nothing opens. When I go to the library folder to open them, design shop starts to open then just doesn't. Not sure what is happening. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

After reading more posts, I converted the design from EXP to PES and it was recognized by Design Shop but now everytime I have sewn it out the design is off from the outline. Not sure what is happening???? Thank you in advance for any information or fixes to this new problem.

Comment

So glad to read that I was not the only Goof Ball that was not getting EXP to read. I to use the PES,DST, HUS formats and find that these are "Monsters" favorite to use.

Comment

Registration issues (if whats what you mean by "design is off from the outline") are usually not a problem caused by the design itself but rather interaction between the design, fabric ,backing, and hooping... As a starting point, make sure you have adequate backing and drum tight hooping of both the fabric and the backing. If the fabric is stretchy, you may have to "fix" it in place with either spray adhesive, sticky backing, or fusible backing (opinions vary as to which works best). If there seems to be shrinkage away from the outline that follows the direction of the stitching, you may have to adjust the pull compensation. Here is a good posting on the topic:

Forum for web site news and updates. Also, if you have a question on where to post a topic, a technical issue, a problem, or need some clarification, post here.

Comment

What Version of DS are you all using?

I have DS version 9.22 and I have never been able to use PES format
          which was a bit** since the brother platform is where I learned to digitize.
          I HAVE TO convert all designs to EXP the old Melco format to use them at all.

If I try and open a PES DS just slams shut....
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
          X