Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I digitize complex column in DesignShop Pro+ v9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I digitize complex column in DesignShop Pro+ v9?

Does anyone remember the Complex Column digitizing from v7? You could digitize a complex shape and it would be in satin stitch and the stitch direction would automatically run the shortest direction-for example when digitizing an "H" the stitch direction would run left to right on the vertical columns and up/down on the crossbar of the "H".
    In v9 I have tried to use the Complex Fill method, changing the stitch to satin but you cannot divide the stitch directions, example "H" if you put direction at 90 then then stitches are short on the vertical bars but very long on the crossbar.
    I have also tried Column 2 input method which allows me to mark around the element, then tells me to press enter to finish the element, but when I press ENTER nothing happens and it just wants me to add another point. Is my Column 2 input not working correctly? What am I doing wrong?

you can use the splice tool to split the H if you want to. to achieve what you are doing.
    But it is easier to use the column tool and just adjust your entry & exit points.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

here is a jpg
      Attached Files
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Can you expand a little on using the column tool and adjusting the entry/exit for me please?

Comment

Please Call I don't want to type all night.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
          X