Contract Work - Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract Work - Contracts

Hello! We are going to be doing a lot of contract embroidery work for a local business and I was wondering if there is any sort of basic contract form out there that we could follow? I saw through all of my searching that someone said they make sure their customer is responsible for all items brought to them that could get messed up, unless it's a stupid mistake on our part.

I don't think we should get into this without some sort of contract because the way they are talking, they will be keeping us very busy (of course we won't count our chickens until they hatch!).

Thanks!

Just make sure you have something signed that reflects you are not responsible for items that you do not supply.

Most of these are "one Offs" and there is no way you can adjust and guarantee the out come for a garment you have never stitched before.

I have always stood by this.

I have never had an issue or ever had a issue I could not repair that is.

but there are customers out there that will give you a shirt they paid $50 for and expect you to replace it.
    and you could have provided it for $15.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Hi Jerome,

We do have something that we have our customers sign stating that we are not responsible for items that they bring to us if they are damaged. We explain that machines are machines and they can eat things and you just never know. But with this contract work, they will "supposedly" be bringing us stuff all the time, so we didn't want to have to have them sign that form every single time they drop something off. I was wondering if anyone had done some sort of simple contract, without having to get too detailed & getting an attorney involved. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X