Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling Amaya XTS with Design Shop pro+

2013 Amaya XTS

The machine is still in new condition with very little hours on it, it has lots of hoops and the cap attachment
    (photos are in my profile if you want to see it. I have one large hoop that can be used for jackets or blankets that is not in the pictures; I forgot I had it under the machine for storage when I took the picture)
    This machine only has about 45 hrs on it, that's why I'm selling it. I just don't run this enough to have it taking up so much space in my house.

Buyer will need to make arrangements for picking machine up or shipping. (location is 45 minutes south of Houston, Texas)

$8,000.00 for the machine and attachments.

if you're interested, contact me through my email
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Smircic; 01-26-2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: lowered the price by 1,500.00, basically giving this machine away now.

I am looking to buy a DesignShop Pro+ program. Are you ready to sell it separately yet? I'm definitely not a scam artist!! Jim 217-725-9094

Comment

New the machine is $8500 shipped to door. Have you priced what the software alone cost from melco? $800 for pro + seems like a good deal.

Comment

My $.02 but you may be high price on machine and low price on software.

Comment

I have a bunch of baseball blanks for sale too, There's 126 of them in different colors and styles. There is a picture of them on my profile page if you are interested in them.

Comment

Are negotiable? I haven't done much in caps but interested. Anything else you have? By the way, love the Pro+. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Comment

yes the price can be negotiated on the hats, I'm just really trying to get out of this business.
              @2guyzquilting, Glad you like the program. I take good care of my stuff so its worth something later.

Comment

Did you sell this?

Comment

Working...
                X