Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blinking green light on start up on my XTS

HI All,

So I've relocated back to So Cal from Hawaii recently and had my machine shipped (literally). I just got it a week ago and finally today was able to start it up and check it out. It begins to boot up but doesn't complete its process as the green light stays blinking. I've spent the last few hours going thru the Melco and this AWESOME Amaya Users site for troubleshooting suggestions. I've read about 20 different posts from users with the same or similar problem I am now experiencing.

I've checked the E stop button, tried the sleep mode suggestions, switched from the crossover cable back to the modem connection, win 8 back to win 7, popped the cover and checked the mother board to see if there were any loose cables, turned it on with and without the cover, left it on for about an hour to see if it would just turn on... I even sprinkled it with some Holy Water but all it did was GROWL back at me...

Hopefully there are other suggestions that I may have missed outside of having to spend an additional $****.@@ for an new board and such.

As always, Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays

Erick
    Erick in Honolulu

Are you using the s computer(s) you used in Hawaii?

Cross over cable is to be "only" used between 1 machine and 1 computer with no routers, hubs, or switches present.

Have you checked to see if you adapters are still listed in Tools, Options, Ethernet ? If not then you will need to re-install them again. If they are still showing, is one of them hi-lited? If not hi-lited, select one , turn the machine off, close AOS and start over by opening AOS, get the grey screen ,but before turning on the machine, go into Tools, Options, Ethernet and check the Force Download checkbox. Now turn on the machine.

If this did not work, try one of the other adapters and do the same thing...

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with the new internet connection.

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trrainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Rod, you are the .... no, you are a Technician GOD!

I went back to my (Hawaii) laptop and plugged in the hub (Hawaii setup) and followed your instructions to the T (well, not the first time, the 2nd time I did) and bing Bam BOOOOM, it turned on.

All I can say is thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU...

If there is anything I can do for you or you would like something from California or Hawaii, please don't hesitate to call and ask...

Thank You, Mahalo Nui, Muchos Gracias...

Erick
      Thread Your Imagination, Inc
      California - Hawaii
      Erick in Honolulu

Comment

Working...
      X