EMS ccf or Melco wacc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMS ccf or Melco wacc

Which of the conventional cap frames is the one everyone says they like for easier cap hooping and sewing? Is it the Hoop Tech green one and does it use our same cap gage/driver as we now have for our WACF? Or is it the one from Melco? Between reading posts on this and looking at Hoop Tech site and you tube, one calls the hoop tech one 270 on site, but you tube made by Hoop Tech says it is not the 270 ccf....which one do I want? We are looking into this before the end of the year spending we are allowed, so time is of the essence here and I have no time to be looking as I still have orders to fill before x-mas! EEK! We have the 2006 XT machines. Thanks.

Okay, let me try this question, does anyone know if the Melco conventional cap frame lets you sew closer to the cap brim than the green hoop tech? I believe I read that you can only go as close as 1" for the green hoop tech, but the new dream frame one can sew as close as 1/2". Melco doesn't give any information about their conventional cap driver. With larger cap designs, I'd like the ability to be able to get closer to the brim to allow more design room especially on low and mid-profile caps. Also, does one need to purchase the cap gauge to use Hoop Techs frame?

Comment

Hmm. Was sewing hats yesterday. I have a green CCF and a black CCF. Both look and work exactly the same. I've never had a problems on low or mid profile hats getting normal designs to fit on - but I guess it all depends on how much you are trying to fit on the front of a cap. Not sure if I'd be able to get down to .5 inches but I could probably get close to that. Haven't tried recently.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thank you John.

Comment

Working...
        X